SENIORS… This is your night! You don’t want to miss this one. It’s your last chance to party together as a class… until your reunions roll around.
FUN FACTS ABOUT PROJECT GRAD:
- All the high schools in the area have one. But, none are like ours!
- GBHS has the highest attendance at Project Grad than any other school in our area. Why???? …
- We make sure that your party is a GREAT time, every time!
- It’s a HUGE secret. No one (not your parents, not your teachers, not your administration) knows where it is– not even the bus drivers. They just follow the escort. Only the co-chairs of the committee know.
- Tickets are $40 ($30 early bird price before January 1st). It covers everything–food, transportation and entertainment. You don’t need anything.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Sign up to go! Tickets are $40 ($30 early bird price before January 1st). Buy your ticket here ($2 fee for PayPal), pay via Venmo @GBHSProjectGrad or send a check made out to GBHS Project Graduation. Mail to: GBHS Project Grad, P.O. Box 208, GB, 32562
- Get your friends together and pick your bus during the Project Grad days at the end of April during all the lunches. You can all ride together for your big adventure.
- Get your permission slip signed and mail it with your check or bring it to bus sign-up day in April.
~ Download and print the Project Grad Permission Slip.