Project Graduation is funded solely by public and private contributions and is planned, coordinated, chaperoned and managed by a group of dedicated volunteers. It takes the support of our alumni, current students and our surrounding community to make this fun night happen!
Why Should You Donate?
- Project Graduation is a non-profit organization, so your donation is a tax exemption.
- It costs approximately $30,000 to put on Project Graduation for our Seniors every year. This total covers food, venue, transportation, and entertainment.
- Because you care about the safety and well-being of our kids. Project Graduation keeps them off the streets on graduation night and keeps them from being a tragic statistic.
- National statistics show that more young people between 16 – 20 are injured or killed between the hours of 10 PM and 4AM during graduation season (May/June) than any other time of the year. Help protect our kids!
- Because you know where the money is going and how it is being spent– 100% of Project Grad money goes to supporting our Gulf Breeze High School Seniors on their big night with a great, big party–not to salaries or top executives.
How Can You Donate?
- Send a check to: GBHS Project Grad, P.O. Box 208, Gulf Breeze, FL 32562
- To donate via PayPal click on DONATE
- To donate via Venmo click on DONATE
- Contact us at [email protected].
Anything you can do to help matters! Any contribution whether it be cash or in-kind is helpful. Food, drinks, prizes and cash (no matter how big or small) all helps.